IMODIUM Zapid treats bouts of diarrhoea effectively. IMODIUM Zapid melts on your tongue discreetly with no need for water, making them perfect for when you're on the go.
Use Imodium Zapid for: Convenient relief from the symptoms of diarrhoea and restoration and restoration of normal bowel function.
Perfect for on the go, when you need a quick and easy solution to treat your diarrhoea.
6 Dissolving Tablets
Peel back foil from blister pocket, carefully press tablet upwards and remove from blister. Do not push tablet through foil. Do not crush tablet. Place the tablet on your tongue where it dissolves instantly without the need for water.
Adults and Children 12 years and over: 2 tablets initially, followed by 1 tablet after each loose unformed stool as needed. No more than 8 tablets in 24 hours. Use no longer than 48 hours.
- If carton seal is broken or missing or if blister foil is broken.
- If you are under 12 years of age.
- If you have a medical condition where constipation should be avoided.
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
Ask your Doctor/Pharmacist before use if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have a fever, severe stomach pain, blood in your stools, on-going medical condition affecting the bowel or are taking any other medicines.
- If diarrhoea persists, worsens or if new symptoms appear beyond 48 hours, seek medical advice as soon as possible.
- In the event of an overdose seek medical attention immediately.
- Drink plenty of fluids as fluid and electrolyte depletion may occur. If dehydration is suspected seek medical attention.
- Check with your employer before returning to work to avoid putting others at risk.
- Maintain hygiene and hand-washing.