Acetone-free nail polish remover that is extra gentle on your nails.
Moisten a cotton pad and wipe nails clean. Replace cap tightly after use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Flammable - Keep away from heat & flame.
If poisoning occurs, contact a Poisons Information Centre or a doctor immediately. If swallowed do NOT induce vomiting. In case of eye contact immediately flush with water & seek medical advice.
Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Water (Aqua), Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzophenone-3, Citric Acid, Red 33 (CI 17200).